Sorry, this job has expired.
Water and Wastewater Utility near Mansfield Dam on Lake Travis is now seeking an electrician to perform skilled electrical work in the installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of electrical and electronic systems, equipment, and fixtures associated with water/wastewater treatment and distribution up to 600 VAC.
• High school diploma or GED
• Minimum of two (2) years experience in electrical maintenance required.
• SCADA/Control knowledge a plus.
• Valid Texas driver's license
• Ability to work overtime as necessary.
• Good communication skills.
Salary for this position is dependent on qualifications–excellent company benefits include: Paid Personal Time, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Time, Paid Vacation, Long and Short Term Disability insurance, company vehicle and uniforms as well as Employer Match Retirement Account. Also available at group rates: Health, Dental, Vision/Hearing Care and AFLAC plans.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.