Wastewater Collections Assistant
Water District 17 (WCID 17) is a retail non-profit public utility that has been providing quality water and wastewater service to customers in the Lake Travis area for over 55 years.
We are now hiring a Wastewater Collections Assistant.
Salary for this position is dependent on qualifications–excellent company benefits include:
• Health, Dental, Vision/Hearing Care and AFLAC plans
• Paid Personal Time
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Sick Time
• Paid Vacation
• Long-Term and Short-Term Disability Insurance
• Company vehicle and uniforms
• Employer Match Retirement Account
In this position you will help operate and maintain wastewater pump stations; check and adjust chemical feed equipment; perform camera testing and water jetting of wastewater laterals and mains; repair wastewater mains; and operate jet and camera truck equipment.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Valid Texas driver's license
• Ability to obtain Commercial Driver’s License is necessary. We will train for this position.
• Ability to work overtime as necessary.
• Good communication skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.